1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help...my Sony Is Dieing

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by ismael-1986, Sep 24, 2005.

1. ismael-1986

Sep 24, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi, i have a sony trinitron pc monitor model No. hmd a220 by the way i live in the uk if you needed to know that.

About a week ago my monitor would not turn on at all, when i put the plug in and turn on the switch i can hear the normal buzz... noise then nothing eles happens, the green LED stays on but no picture at all and non of that static thing happens when you turn on the monitor.
    I can hear a very faint clicking sound from the back of it, anyway ive opend the chassis and it looks alright. No bad burning smells or anything just a little dust which i cleaned but unfortunatly no luck in getting it to work again.
    I really dont want to bother getting a new one as i love trinitrons and this has an awsome P/Q so please please anyone can you help me out here and guide me threw any help is much appriciated.

:thumbsup: :smashin: :thumbsup: