help medion 80857

L

leadshot

help needed i have recently purchased a medion 80857 dvd/hdd recorder,i foundthe manual not easy to follow ( had 3 strokes) i finally managed to get it to record to the hard drive and then to a rw+disc by just pressing buttons,not ideal but it got the job done. i now wish to record to disc again from the hard drive but when i put a new disc in and initialize(format it) the following appears blank disc in the tray.
only 80%can be copied.you need a blank disc(4.7gb)
to complete the burn again.
select yes to continue.
select cancel.terminate dubbing.
the disc in the tray is brand new and has been formated,i have selected recording quality to allow me to record a 1 hour and 26 minutes to the disc,i have finaly moved it to l/p so there is more than enough space whats going on? the trouble shooting section in the manual is not very helpful,neither is there hot-line,no help from there faq either.anyone out the help? :lease:

I think the problem is that you may have recorded what ever it is to long to fit on one disk and it will ask you for another disk ie put the program on two disk, you need to record in a quality tha will fit on one disk.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom