• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help me with Pro evo 5 controls

T Henry

Established Member
Hi,

Just bought pro evo 5 for use on my 360, the problem is using the 360 pad !
Ive played for years on pro evo's on the ps2 and never really bothered getting it for my xbox.
So now ive got it on my 360, do you bother changing any of the controls?, because the top shoulder buttons on the 360 pad seem horrible to use compared to the ps2 pad, or do i need time to just get used to it?
Hope you can help, otherwise i will take it back and get my ps2 version back.

Cheers

T HENRY:lease:

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
It does feel a bit different with the triggers granted, but play it for a week or so and you won't even remember why you were concerned - the 360 pad acts brillantly for the game. In fact the only diffence is the fact the shoulder buttons have swapped around - ie. PS2 R1 (dash) becomes 360 Right Trigger (RT), PS2 R2 (dribble) becomes 360 Right Bumper (RB). Stick with it, you'll get there...

runam0k

Prominent Member
Agreed. Give it a week or two and you'll wonder how you ever managed with the small and uncomfortable PS2 controller. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom