This is a picture of my idea of my home cinema in my new house. My budget is limited and home cinema will be used by me and my wife who are total amateurs at home cinema, so no fancy stuff needed.
I currently own a relatively good PC, more of a gaming rig( i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz;AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series 3gb,16 GB Memory), with HDMI output Video card and a 4 years old plasma TV Panasonic TX-P42G20E.
Can you guys please explain few things so i can understand better:
1. I want to connect my PC with TV and stream videos/movies/games from PC to TV, through Home cinema option. What do i need at TV so i can enjoy 5.1 home cinema system, since my TV can't handle 5.1
2. As i understand there are 2 options, AV Receiver with 5.1 speakers or blue-ray 5.1 home cinema with 5.1 speaker system
3. What are + and - of 2 different systems mentioned above?
4. Which option would cost me less and still provide normal home cinema experience?
5. Which systems exactly should i look for?
Many thanks to all taking time to help me out!