1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me - Which TV?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by New Bloke, Oct 3, 2002.

1. New Bloke

New Bloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I have short listed two televisions and I will buying it before the end of the month:

Toshiba 32ZP18P

Panasonic TX-32PL10

I have heard that the Tosh has had some problems but if I go for the Panasonic, I will be buying a separate cinema system.

Unless you have any other ideas?

Is Sony still a good TV to go for, reviews are showing that they are not the best.

Please help.

2. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Consider the Sony LS-60 which I think is in your price range... Squirrel God has one and reports suggest it is rather good for the price. If you can stretch your budget a little, take a look at the Philips Pixel+ range. :)

3. bobbles

bobbles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After extensive reseach i bought the Tosh 32ZP18P early this year

I was rather peturbed when the ZP18Q arrived

It turned out it replaced the ZP18P

I've never experinced any problems what-so-ever. Maybe most of the probs with the P have been fixed with the Q

My only regret is that i didn't go for the 36 if you can afford the money and the space it is well worth the extra

i can not recommend it highly enough it is a fantastic TV easy to use and has component inputs for the Tosh DVD players

I sold my Sony and bought the 220E Tosh the updated 210 which beats the absolute pants off the Sony, go for a multi region thou if you are in the market

the 32ZP18Q is under 1100 inc P&P from Robertsons online

Lewis used to price match too

the 36ZP18Q is 1390:p