Reaction score
Hi:
i have computer the temp of cpu is 70c when i play :eek: and 50c normaly
cpu:intel cor 2 dul 3.0 6m
mainbord : msi p45 d3 platinum
and the fsb of cbu is 500 mhz what can i do help me
please:lease:

edited in 10-18-2009
There is a second page open it please (Thank You)

Last edited:
that is too high. are the fans working? are they gummed up with dust?

Give the case a clean out witha vac, as the above poster mentioned, your fans might be gummed up.
I would also check out the CPU fan, re apply some CPU paste and try the fan again.
You will fry the CPU soon, if what you do does nothing, get it checked professionally.,..

:thumbsup:

Are you using the stock Intel CPU heatsink and fan?.

Is the case very cramped (wires all over the place blocking air flow)

Is the Fan and Heatsink Dusty?

First port of call I would buy a can of compressed air from somewhere like Maplins (don't use a vaccum cleaner as this causes static and can destroy your components).

And either buy some cable ties to keep everything out of the way, or if possible buy some shorter cables that wont restrict airflow.

If this does not improve things and you are actually using the stock HS and Fan I would definitely buy a high quality third party cooler.

Not only will your running temps drastically decrease but so will the noise output.

I would say anything from Frostytechs top 10 list for running temps and you will get a nice drop in running temps

FrostyTech - Best Heat Sinks & PC Cooling Reviews

fry the CPU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
some cable ties to keep everything out of the way :rolleyes: i don't think so !
that is too high :confused: there is people tell me it is to normal and other tell me not :suicide:
:lease::lease::lease::lease: all of as help me .

some cable ties to keep everything out of the way :rolleyes: i don't think so !
that is too high :confused: there is people tell me it is to normal and other tell me not :suicide:
:lease::lease::lease::lease: all of as help me .

Did you actually read my post or just that very first one line?

I gave you a series of steps for advice on how to reduce the temps. Only one of those steps was to use cable ties to air in system air flow.

Therefore why are you repeating the question to ask for help, when both I and others have said exactly what you need to do to sort it.

What else would you expect to be advised other than the above?

To repeat.

1. First take some measures to cool the CPU - clean and cable tidy.
2. If this doesn't work buy a decent third party CPU cooler and replace the stock cooler (which you also have not answered in your begging for further help response if you do actually do have the stock intel cooler or not).

If you do not want to clean the fans/heatsink, take proper cooling measurements or replace the heatsink to a better quality one.

Your only other real option I can think of is to underclock your CPU to reduce temps.

Please re-read all of my above post, the answer is there on how to sort it.

Hi:

thank you (AnthonyG )

for you faster responding and the advice that you give it to me :):thumbsup: and to every one .
The is a new computer (5 days ago) !!!!!!!!
(First take some measures to cool the CPU) my mother board msi p45 d3 platinum for that it have gaz system for cool the CPU it is enough !
about underclock and overclock in the cd of mother board i found Dual core center and i installed it it is good for that .

(First take some measures to cool the CPU) my mother board msi p45 d3 platinum for that it have gaz system for cool the CPU it is enough !
about underclock and overclock in the cd of mother board i found Dual core center and i installed it it is good for that .

Gaz system, not sure what this is?. Is this the make and model heatsink you have on your CPU?.

From googling I can't seem to find anything except links to polish websites.

Do you possibly mean watercooling? If not am sumpted.

But regarding underclocking, this really is the last thing on your list to do. I only said it as you seemed to not want to do the things that would best solve your problem.

Also the software you have mentioned is unrelated to Over/underclocking.

If this was me I would buy a high quality CPU cooler like this one as an example

Xigmatek HDT-S1283 (H.D.T.) 120mm PWM Fan x3 Heat-pipe LGA775/K8/AM2 Cpu cooler Quad Core Ready - Scan.co.uk

It is quite large so make sure it will fit inside your case.

Or something from Thermalright or Scythe.

But as I had linked above FrostyTech have a list of the top 10 Intel CPU Heatsinks for keeping temps down, any in those top 10 and you will see a very nice drop in temps over the stock Intel Heatsink and Fan.

and the fsb of cbu is 500 mhz what can i do help me
please:lease:

The fsb is 500 :eek:

Can't you increase the multiplier so you can decrease the fsb.

70 degress is very hot but still within tolerance, you should get a new cpu cooler or lower the fsb.

I have temps of 45 degress on load running prime95, or linx, so I would recommned a noctua cpu cooler.

Last edited:
Hi:
(The fsb is 500 :eek:

Can't you increase the multiplier so you can decrease the fsb.)
I can't understand this point can you explan that to me more than that please :)

This sounds like the heatsink in not installed properly, You should check that the heat sink pins are inserted properly through the motherboard if not it will not cool the processor properly, I know this as mine wasnt and it reduced the temp of my cpu considerably.

Hi:
Thank you anobium
But can you explan more than that for me , i have my heating system with my process in the box , but i think this is part of my problem because my friend put tha fan and he told me he face some problem and after that he fix it , i opend my computer and try to move the fan but it show it have a right place but my gaz cooling system touch the fun , in the ordinary mode of my pc he show the temp of the CPU is between 50-66 .

Thanks for all >

:rotfl: "touch the fun" :rotfl:

No heatspaste or crappy stock cooler i think? gaz system ***?

Its like he keeps ignoring all the spot on advice you give him :boring:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom