1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by jkrobs, Jun 21, 2005.

1. jkrobs

jkrobs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there, Im thinking to buy the Toshiba Gigabite F20...but Im not really sure if It will be enought space..basically, I have around 60 CD to burn onto the player and around 10 mp3 from my PC...but I want to know when i save Pictures on the player and albums arts stuff like that..does the player use space to put them on? Also Im thinking to Transfer each track from my CDs at the hightest Quality..I canot remeneber the bitrate? maybe 246? Anyway most of my songs are around 4 to 6 minutes a long..do you think with 20 gig I would have enought space..or should I get the F40? Is the F40 very fat? or not much Bigger than the F20? Sorry about this Im completely new to MP3 PLAYERS...also does the player have anti skip? Please help me..I wanna order it soon so it will arrive before you weekend..so i can put all my cd on it. Please reply. thanks

2. jkrobs

jkrobs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :oops: Sorry..My typing is very bad :( I Hope you can read it.

3. wilto

wilto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    F20 should be fine and yes erm pictures and files do take up space on the player but you should be ok.