Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by blueice, Jan 11, 2005.

1. blueice

blueice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

I have a DEH-P6300 CD pioneer stereo and i am looking to install it into my new renault megane. The magane has a steering wheel remote and am looking to find the lead which will let me connect to it.

Have been to Haliford and they have said there is a lead but its going to cost me 40 pounds.

Anyone know what the lead is and also if you know a good place to buy the lead near Peterborough or over the internet?!

Thanks in advance for your help

Blueice

2. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372
    ICE direct are in Peterborough (and the net) and have a really good reputation or www.mcs-direct.co.uk

3. jtf

jtf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    the only way to keep the functions you want is to get a pioneer IR stalk control adaptor. look on pioneers website for the part no but be warned these bits aren't cheap

4. blueice

blueice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well i know there is a proper lead that fits to the wheel remote and the pioneer but not sure what model it is or anything like that?!

5. jtf

jtf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    the two part no you need are cd-ra100+ and cd-rc103/4rn. to fit it you need to take off the top part of the dash which is done by removing the tweeter grilles and undoing one t20 torx screw either side. lift the dash upwards and it will unpop from its fixings. then remove the 3 t20 screws from around the clock. the cable you need is the red coloured plug on the back of the clock.

6. blueice

blueice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And where would i get these and does everywhere fit them for you because aint into ruining my car would prefer the pro's to fit it for me!

7. jtf

jtf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    any pioneer dealer will be able to get these items and fit them for you but it is easy enough to do yourself

8. diesel_uk

diesel_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the part is a interface. like a extention of the lead ()-----------()