Quantcast

Help me PLEASE with my NEW LCD

S

shelteringsky

Hi! I´m looking for buying one of those nice LCD TV for my room. The problem is that I´m quite newbie and I don´t even know which brand to choose. My last TV was a Sony and has been working for 20 years... (that´s a warranty for me...) The problem is that I´ve to fit the TV in a particular place so it must be no taller (with stand included) than 45 cm. I´m thinking of some 20" 4:3 like philips... or 19"/20" 16:9 like the new bravia from sony but it´s a little bit expensive....

What would you choose 16:9 or 4:3? I use TV for watching some films and playing PS2 but I guess that I´ll spend more time with the conventional use... so... but dont forget that I´ve to fit the TV...

At first sight my favourite brands would be Philips and Sony... Which more are recomended for small TV´s...?

Please help me! I want to make my mind! I´ve spent one month without playstation without TV.............. :lease:

S

shelteringsky

the width in this case is no problem.

I´ve liked the new 19" from sony. I think the line is called Bravia. The are all HD ready.

Do you think 16:9 is the future? I think so but I´m not only going to use it for DVD,... also for conventional use.

daxie

Standard Member
shelteringsky said:
the width in this case is no problem.

I´ve liked the new 19" from sony. I think the line is called Bravia. The are all HD ready.

Do you think 16:9 is the future? I think so but I´m not only going to use it for DVD,... also for conventional use.
4:3 will fade out... (I surely hope so, we've had that **** for waaaay too long)

Top Bottom