Help me pick from 2 Athlon 64 X2 cpu's

RobTi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ with 1mb cache or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ with 2mb cache, both same wattage

will only be used in bedroom pc for general use (browsing,office,utorrent,media player )

robert

I will actually soon be selling my amd athlon 64 x2 6000 cpu and board if you are wanting one still??

well give me some info on it (its actually nephews) and i will see, then we can go to the for sale section

Robert

Im stripping my pc down to remove gpu 2mo so will give you details of the board then but its defo an amd athlon 64 x2 6000 bought from maplin approx 3 years ago. Never been over clocked as the board I have doesn't allow it but board running latest bios. Think its an acer 780rh or something but will let you know 2mo

Also the code off the cpu

Robert

Under the heatsink is it??

Whereas you can conduct personal sales via PM, you can't do it here. No more please.

well give me some info on it (its actually nephews) and i will see, then we can go to the for sale section

Robert

As i said above

Sorry for delay but im still waiting for my new mobo to arrive before I strip down current cpu to get code. Are you still interested?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom