Help me my plasma was stolen

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by mcf, Jan 20, 2005.

1. mcf

mcf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi

I have had my Panasonic TH-42PW5 stolen :mad: , fortunately/unfortunately for the mug who will now buy it in the pub the thieves forgot to take my tuner TH-PT600B :laugh: . Once I get my house re-secured (it will be easier to break into fort knox) I will replace my plasma screen. Ideally I would just like to buy the Panasonic TH-42PW7B with tuner board, hang it on the wall with my existing bracket, plug in my existing cable and switch on my existing tuner.

My query is will this work? or will I have to buy a new wall bracket, new tuner TH-PTA600B, and new connecting cable. I have sent a query to Panasonic and have also tried phoning them, but have not yet had a response so thought I would tap inot the extensive knowledge of this board.

Thanks

MCF

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    that is a shame mate (makes my blood boil.....) try AV-sales but as far as i can recall the wall mount is the same for 5,6,7 and so is tuner (just need the panel and tuner input card)

3. mcf

mcf
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks hornydragon, I contacted av-sales and they have confirmed that I can just replace the screen with a ne tuner board. Now its time to get planning permission for the razor wire for my back fence, and I can go get my new screen

4. Likvid

Likvid
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I would recommend Joe Fernand on this forum, great friendly guy who delivers, he got anything you want.

Liam at Progressive is great too in this forum. :thumbsup: