help me i need a code for a sony xrm510 head unit

N

nice1bruv

hi ive recently moved house and during the move some where ive lost my stereo code and i really dont want to pay £20.00 just for them to tell me what buttons to press on the remote. could any one help me!

thanks

Do you still have the remmote?

i will ask my cousin to 2morrow :cool: :cool: :cool: if its the code with the remote jobby i think there are only 4 anyway will get them for you tomorrow.

I was going to go however its been snowing and i did not want to die :eek:

I will get you them tomorrow afternoon.

code details sent via pm :cool:

Hi i also have misplaced my code, could you let me know what it is please, i had my clutch replaced yesterday and they had to disconnect it.

Sorry i sent the codes via my work pc. Please could somone email this gent the codes.

Sorry guys wont have access to the pc for at least a week.:eek:

hello guys, is it possible for someone to work out the code for my stereo aswell ? its a XRM510. My battery died out in the winter and i havnt been able to listen to any music in over 2 weeks. I lost my manual when i moved house and i dont remember seeing it anywhere. What type of information do i need to pass on to you dudes ? Also i have my remote so i can enter the code.

many thanks

i will get you it tomorrowish... Blimey did not know everyone had a sony.:eek:

Hello guys, i have managed to fix my stereo as i remember i wrote down the code in another place because i knew i would loose it one day. Also if you dont use the remote for a few months the battery dies out so i had to replace the battery on the remote aswell but its all working now. Thanks for your help

sorry for being a complete retard but i also need code for sony head unit,

do you need model no.?

i was fixing head gasket and needed to remove battery, last thing you think of is to use backup power for stereo huh........:hiya:

I have stopped giving out Codes, If you own this unit then you must have the "code".

i understand your reason, so you suggest i pay for unlock at shop? i guess so

i do own the stereo, it came with the car

not sure theives know how to use internet.......brain=mush...lol

thanks anyway:rotfl:

I did have the code tbh my cousin is a engineer and i got it from him. He is not away on his annual and wont be back for 4 weeks. If can wait 4 week then...

Hi just wondering my battery went dead on my car and my radio has lost its code. Would someone be kind enough to give me it please. I have the remote. The radio is Sony XRM510. Thank you.:lease:

Beneath the radio there is a hole in the chassis with 3 sets of solder pads. It's how these pads are linked configures what the code will be. If all three pairs are linked together (so you have three blobs of solder, not one huge blob) the security code will be disabled.
Only works on sets with 3 sets of pads, the later ones with 4 sets of pads it doesn't IIRC.

Hey I know a few of U said U wont send codes anymore but I just bought a car with same CD player and same problem, Closest place to me is about 20 miles away any chance U could send me the code please ?

check pm

No further codes should be requested or sent.
Your co-operation is appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom