Help me get rid of soundbar and find 3.1 speakers plz

Surfer949

Novice Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a nice 65" 4k tv and currently testing out a Samsung soundbar. I'm not liking the sound so I'm looking to build a 3.1 sound system.
I already have a Yamaha receiver Yamaha - 700W 5.1-Ch 4K Ultra HD and 3D Pass-Through A/V Home Theater Receiver - Black

And now looking for a 3.1 speaker set up. My price range is $300 for the left, mid, and right. And $150 for sub. The speakers will be wall mounted around the tv so they can't be too big.
I'd like for the speakers to have a nice look to them, something similar to this set.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007C7U41...UTF8&colid=NH3QWX4GZ312&coliid=I3BYOZ1OALH4JY
This will be only used for watching movies. Thx you!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hello and welcome. AVForums is based in the United Kingdom which makes it difficult to advise on equipment within a budget due to the difference in currencies and pricing policies between the UK and the US. You would be far better asking for advice from the US based AVS AVSForum.com - Home Theater Discussions And Reviews.

Feel free to ask for advice on an individual piece of kit once sourced.

Hello and welcome. AVForums is based in the United Kingdom which makes it difficult to advise on equipment within a budget due to the difference in currencies and pricing policies between the UK and the US. You would be far better asking for advice from the US based AVS AVSForum.com - Home Theater Discussions And Reviews.

Feel free to ask for advice on an individual piece of kit once sourced.

Thank you and cheers!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom