Help me find this song pls! Through video discription

Jiimbob

Novice Member
Reaction score
I've had this song stuck in my head for ever and it's driving me insane! It's by a British female singer and it's fairly new maybe around 2018-2020 I can only remember some parts of the video, it's a love song with couples in it, all sorts gay, biracial and straight. It has a jorja Smith garage vibe to it, with a mixed beat. The singer dosnt appear in the song, theres a really pretty brunette with a blue and white jumper with a black guy that they show alot. I try and think about the lyrics and all I hear is I bring you flowers in the pouring rain it's not that song but kinda sounds like it. Please help me out lol I know it's vague but it's been driving me crazy

Last edited:
Try humming it into your phone’s Google app.

Tap the microphone, click the ‘search a song’ button and hum/sing away.

When it works it’s bloody impressive. Just tried it out, humming (very very badly) ‘Some Girls are Bigger than Others’ and ‘Anarchy in the UK’ and it suggested them both!

Attachments

• 70320279-DFC3-45B0-A214-637A6476ED36.jpeg
    70320279-DFC3-45B0-A214-637A6476ED36.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 40
Try humming it into your phone’s Google app.

Tap the microphone, click the ‘search a song’ button and hum/sing away.

When it works it’s bloody impressive. Just tried it out, humming (very very badly) ‘Some Girls are Bigger than Others’ and ‘Anarchy in the UK’ and it suggested them both!
I actually can't remember any words or how to tune went. It's so frustrating! Thank you for the suggestion thou

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom