Help me find Philips SHE....?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Chamberxm, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Chamberxm

Chamberxm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had 3 pairs of some Philips SHE in-ear headphones over the years and I absolutely love them, yet I cannot for the life of me find them anymore, first pair from a the high street, and the last 2 pairs were from ebay.

I can't recall the full model number, but I think they were SHE6000/10's maybe!

http://www.philips-shop.co.uk/store...9158_TID340621781_RFDd3d3Lmdvb2dsZS5jby51aw==

They look like the headphones on this page, but mine are white and have the inline volume remote.

Can anyone please help me find these, or maybe find me some new rubber ear parts for them (I have lost one, hence the need for new headphones, bought the last pair of headphones just for this reason).

Any and all help would be grately appreciated :)

Craig (brother of Quidditys_shore) lol

2. FredBare

FredBare

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
  3. Chamberxm

Chamberxm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've searched for the SHE6000 and it only ever comes up with the black headphones that you linked to. They're the only ones that look like mine, but the SHE6000's don't come with an inline remote, and those silicone earbuds won't fit. I'm wondering whether an email to Philips will uncover more information for me.

4. Chamberxm

Chamberxm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think I have found them after weeks of searching, albeit, on the amazon US site :( I believe them to be the SHE5920. I found them when I searched for Philips replacement earbuds, and came up with the listing for them on the site. Now, to try and find somewhere in the UK that sells them :)

5. hedrock

hedrock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    If you've no luck with a U.K. supplier, the U.S. branch of Amazon will ship to you.

6. FredBare

FredBare

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  7. hedrock

hedrock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hah! Beat you by one minute.

8. Chamberxm

Chamberxm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've looked at those, but including postage it would be £36 and I just can't afford that. I bought my original pair for £9.99 and the subsequent ones from ebay for £7 I believe. I LOVE the sound of them, but just don't know what else will compare for this price. Especially when there's nowhere really for me to try before I buy. If I were to buy 3 pairs at £10 each and decide they're not good enough, then I may aswell have paid for a more expensive pair which may be even better. I just don't know what to do.

I have found a pair on amazon US for $17 with an ipod nano armband.

Amazon.com: DLO - Philips Total Workout Kit Includes: Action Jacket Case for iPod Nano 4G; 180-degree Rotating Belt-clip; Adjustable Armband, and Philips Headphones, DLA71121/17 (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories

I have emailed the seller for postage rates, but I will no doubt expect someting in the region of $25 or more :(

These earphones have a 14mm driver and philips surround sound and have a good deep bass which I like, anyone else know what other earphones are similair?