Help me find a song with its Music Video Description

DoubleM

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! First of all sorry if I have some mistake in my English. I'm a not native.

I have this song music video on my mind some years and I searched with no succeed

It's a black man singer. The music video happens in a Dinner Café and a kid singer version tries to win a girl (he has a truck you on his hands) but she goes with rich kid.

Then a teenage version of him invite her to the prom dance and failed again.

At the end a present succeed adult version bumped into her and he reject her coupled by beautiful girls on a luxury car.

Thanks for read and help me! Have a nice day

Hi, everyone! First of all sorry if I have some mistake in my English. I'm a not native.

I have this song music video on my mind some years and I searched with no succeed

It's a black man singer. The music video happens in a Dinner Café and a kid singer version tries to win a girl (he has a truck you on his hands) but she goes with rich kid.

Then a teenage version of him invite her to the prom dance and failed again.

At the end a present succeed adult version bumped into her and he reject her coupled by beautiful girls on a luxury car.

Thanks for read and help me! Have a nice day
it’s called fudge you my ceelo green i was looking for this exact song last night haha

I want to know what the song is in ‘there’s something about mary’ the bit when Matt Dillon is spying on Mary and he sees Magda instead ,

it’s called fudge you my ceelo green i was looking for this exact song last night haha
Hey ive been looking for a song i only know part of the music video theres a black girl rapping and white boy with her and theres adrivers license with them. It had the similar vibe to an azelia banks song. Im sorry if thats not much to go by.

Hi guys, this could be a though one, been looking for this song since forever.

Cant remember all of it since its been awhile, its about this Alien witch type women, she drives around in a car at night looking for guys, she then seduces them in clubs and the likes, then she consumes them and take their wedding rings, at the end we find out its more than one girl. all of them are like these disguised alien type things....while all this is going down a pretty good song plays in the background, weird lol I know.

I'm trying to find the song/music video to a video I watched I believe on facebook is where I saw it. Its an animated music video with one male and two females. I get major into the spiderverse vibes. All I remember is like a massive black fan. They all kind of took turns in singing. For some reason I'm thinking it was a music video for a video game but everytime i search for like valorant music video or wow or LoL I can't find anything.

I'm trying to find a song/music video. The musin video location starts at the beach in a car. The girl runs out and slams the door. It is shot in black and white but from the late 80s or early 90s. One thing I know about the girl in the video is in real life she started her own leather bag/purse business.

im trying to find a song but ive had no luck these pass weeks so basically is about this guy he sets up a drug dealing gambeling room and gets caught by cop but drugs were fake and he ends up falling in love with girl cop and sings about her in interagating room its a spanish song

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom