Help me find a plasma!

Squizbomb

Standard Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a a plasma television for around £700 but not to sure which one. I was going to get the panasonic g10 from currys as they do buy now pay 12 months and price match, which is the deal im lookin for. Currys have recently stopped selling this tv and i am now a bit stuck. I have searched other stores for this type of deal but none have got the g10, so i may have to get a completely different tv which im not happy about as the g10 has had many good reviews. Any suggestions plz

adding to this i have just looked at the panny s10 which i could price match for £620 and get on buy now pay 12 months with currys, would you reccomend this?

I will use it for - xbox 360, ps3, blu ray, dvd, sd freeview

adding to this i have just looked at the panny s10 which i could price match for £620 and get on buy now pay 12 months with currys, would you reccomend this?

I will use it for - xbox 360, ps3, blu ray, dvd, sd freeview

dont get the S10 Squizbomb i have heard these tvs grow arms and eat you while you are asleep, i would try find the G10 or smash your CRT over your head instead .

dont get the S10 Squizbomb i have heard these tvs grow arms and eat you while you are asleep, i would try find the G10 or smash your CRT over your head instead .

The G10 is much more likely to eat you in your sleep than the S10. Only 5 people in here have been attacked by the X10. I heard the other day that LCD kills 95% less than plasma :eek:

I am looking to buy a a plasma television for around £700 but not to sure which one. I was going to get the panasonic g10 from currys as they do buy now pay 12 months and price match, which is the deal im lookin for. Currys have recently stopped selling this tv and i am now a bit stuck. I have searched other stores for this type of deal but none have got the g10, so i may have to get a completely different tv which im not happy about as the g10 has had many good reviews. Any suggestions plz

Got ours last week (and it comes with a 5-year guarantee)

Panasonic 42'' TX-P42G10 Full HD Plasma TV with freesat HD - Marks & Spencer=

Are you sure Currys have stopped selling them??
I was in there last night (to check out the picture on the g10 before i payed for one from richersounds lol) and they had 40,46 and 50inch G10 on desplay and for sale. That was at 7pm yesterday

i was going off there website as it has been removed, i went in to a currys today and they had it as well. they did say they would price match the tv with richer sounds for 699, but they would not giv me buy now pay in 12 months! this was because richer sounds dont give this option with there price! i have been told try a different currys and to wait until you mention this option once you are at the till and agrred the price match. sly i know :p! im thinking about saving for an LED now, not sure

Last edited:
i was going off there website as it has been removed, i went in to a currys today and they had it as well. they did say they would price match the tv with richer sounds for 699, but they would not giv me buy now pay in 12 months! this was because richer sounds dont give this option with there price! i have been told try a different currys and to wait until you mention this option once you are at the till and agrred the price match. sly i know :p! im thinking about saving for an LED now, not sure

why would you save up for an LED TV ?
They are just jazzed up LCD's,
Plasmas IMO still give a far more superior Picture and for a better price,
Stick with plasma/ better colours/blacks/no motion blur.
Find your self a Good plasma. you wont be disappointed.

why would you save up for an LED TV ?
They are just jazzed up LCD's,
Plasmas IMO still give a far more superior Picture and for a better price,
Stick with plasma/ better colours/blacks/no motion blur.
Find your self a Good plasma. you wont be disappointed.

i have read up on here about LED's and wot your saying sounds about right IMO lol! guna see wot i can sort out with a plasma. any recommendations apart from the G10, for around 700

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom