• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help me find a movie

sem1604

Banned
Hope someone can help (sure you guys will)

Saw a trailer for a comedy a while back about a group of Star Wars Geeks going to a convention or something dressed as characters, thats about as much help as i can give, tried googling and imdb ing and cannot find it.

Help please

thanks
steve

benbert

Not a comedy but Star Woids is a documentary about star wars fans, mostly about standing in line to see episode one.

sem1604

Banned
checked it out thanks, not that one, its really bugging me what it was could only be in the last 2 years and was definatley fictional.

the klang

galaxy quest ???
thats all about a sci fi convention...well sort of..

sem1604

Banned
think ill have to watch a lot of my dvd's to see which one had the trailer on it.

cheers for the suggestions guys

TarMoo

sem1604

Banned
thanks rasputin, ive got galaxy quest , but this one revolved around Star Wars not Trek.

cheers

sem1604

Banned
fanboys it is, thank you very much now ive got to wait for it to be completed :suicide:

sem1604

Banned
Cracking movie played for laughs and an excellent transfer and dts track to boot.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom