1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me choose the better tv out of these 2 please

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by 619, Sep 28, 2004.

1. 619

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im looking for the best picture out of these 2 tvs ..first up is the 24" sony wega or 27" wega...same picture as im told from both..
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...74567&productCategoryId=cat03003&type=product

next up is the phillips 26" wide screen
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...76637&productCategoryId=cat03003&type=product

basically the 27" looks the same (picture wise) as the 24" wega..but if its the wega you people say then ill go for the cheaper one which is the 24"...but the 27"wega costs about the same as the phillips...so i'd just like to know if any of you people know anything about these 2 tv's ..TELL ME, IF YOU WERE ME WHICH WOULD YOU GET?

now i was at bestbuy today and saw the phillips for around 370..the picture looked real vibarant for some reason, it stood out alot...then i looked at the sony and it wasnt so viberant..so i asked the guy and he said by far the sony is better in picture..but i didnt look that way...maybe the setting where wrong on the sony??so thats why im asking you guys..please help

by the way the sony has a digital comb filter and that phillips has a 2-line comb filter..but why did the phillips look better picture and color wise??maybe cause it was wide screen or something??

2. TV Headache

TV Headache
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think you may get more help from a US-based forum

3. 619

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ^oh lol...any way u can point me towards one then??