• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help me choose placement for my speakers

frumpy_uk

Hi folks
I would like to hear from anyone who would be willing to give their opinion on which of my 2 options are best for placement of my stereo speakers please.

Just moved in to a large house from a small one. My speakers are quite small as I found these worked far better than floor standers.

The positioning of my sofas and my TV are non-negotiable so therefore I believe my speakers can only be placed against the wall currently shown. So there's no much room for manoeuvre...

My audio sources are exclusively mp3 and downloaded movie rips. My setup is simply ATV2 via HDMI to AV amp to speakers.

option 1:
JFf3aYx.jpg

option 2:
bMVBWaO.jpg

The room itself is 5m x 6m (walls are 3m high). The sofa facing the speakers is approx 4m from the TV wall.

Thanks in advance!

Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom