help me choose a moble phone...

S

ShortBread

hello every1

i am currently sorting out a new phone contract at work (10 phones) and the privilage of that is i can pick more or less ANY phone i want for myself :thumbsup:

im abit of a n00b when it comes to phones so i need all the help i can get.

I have 3 basic requirements phone, camera and video. Im not bothered about anything else really ie web, mp3 etc etc. but will think it a bonus if the phone comes with added features.

So a phone with excellent camera and video taking capabilties is what im after :) I was thinking about the N90, but ive just found out its not out yet in the UK, so i guess thats out of the question.

Thanks for your advice :)

Tunney

Novice Member
I was thinking about the N90, but ive just found out its not out yet in the UK, so i guess thats out of the question.

The N90 is a BIG phone and probably won't ever get a big release in the UK.

If you're looking for something straight away then the N70 is an excellent substitute. The video recording isn't as good, but it's got a comparable 2MP camera and all of the other features of the N90 (Symbian OS, web-browser, 3G, sat nav compatibility, etc).

If you can afford to wait a couple of months then the N80 looks excellent. It's got a 3.2MP camera, a nice high-res screen and WiFi.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom