1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help Lipsinc on 434?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by jeroenskie, Dec 14, 2003.

1. jeroenskie

jeroenskie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear people ,I have a "problem "
    When I watch dvd I have a problem with lipsinc ,this can be helped by using the lipsinc on my receiver.
    BUT now when I'm watching the normal cable true the pioneer speakers I also have a lipsinc problem .
    How can this be ???? and can this be solved?

kind regards JEROEN

2. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Lip synch problems have two sources - the software (e.g. Jurassic Park or Sky TV) and the interaction of the player and the screen. The truth is that there is no solution that won't cost money - you can replace your dvd player (some players are less prone to the issue) but Sky will still be a problem. The solution of choice is to introduce a delay in the audio - you can buy dedicated units for this (not cheap) or you can buy an AV amp with this facility - you seem to suggest that you have an amp that can do this, so why not just play everything through the amp?

3. jeroenskie

jeroenskie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Than you for theclear answer,problem is that my wife thinks it is not very handy to always have to use the lipsinc ( i agree)

my dv 27 had never had this problem with the loewe ,sins I switched to the plasma this became a problem .

I will put my sound trhru the av8 this will solve it .

kind regards Jeroen