• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help!! LG HB954PB or Panasonic SC-BT205E??

B

bigdan03vfr

Help!! LG HB954PB or Panasonic SC-BT205E?

both about the price
both do roughly th same

PAnny get 5 stars in whathifi review, LG gets 4

really like the look of the LG though....

any thoughts?????
:lease:

gebbel

Just received the SC-BT205E.

Initial impressions are that the excellent reviews it received are justified. It was easy to set up, looks great (although admittedly the speakers are not as fancy as the LG!). However it is performance I want over aesthetics and the Panasonic ticks all the boxes. Watched parts of the Dark Knight on Blu Ray last night and was very impressed with both Picture Quality and Sound. Much better than my old Sony 5.1 system. I can highly recommend it.

penfold27

I have just got the SC-BT200 and am pleased with it. Personally I don't like tallboy speakers so I never even considered the LG.

One thing in the LG's favour though is that it has 2 HDMI inputs whereas the Panny has none. That wasn't a big issue for me as I have nothing else that connects via HDMI. But if you do that might swing it for you.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom