• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Help lease... How do i change the digital imput ?

xabialonso

Standard Member
hi guys, i currently have a Teac amp ...
AG10D_TG.jpg

....My problem is im not sure how to change my optical sound options with my remote control when switching between PS3 and my SKY HD which are both linked to my amp and TV via optical cables.

There is a ''digital imput'' button on the front of the amp which changes the sound from optical 1 to optical 2 etc but this is annoying having to get up and do it manually when surely there is a method of doing it with the remote control ??

there is no ''digital imput'' button on the remote so im not sure if this is possible.

Does anybody out there have any ideas ??

The remote is a TEAC UR-424 but i am unable to find a picture big enough to post that will show the buttons clearly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

many thanks

davepuma

Distinguished Member
I would imagine you will have to assign the digital input to a source e.g. Opitcal 1 to DVD (PS3) and Optical 2 to TV or CBL/SAT (Sky). Sorry I don't know what the sources are on your TEAC amp.

What buttons are actually on the remote?

Do you have a link to an online manual?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom