1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: Last 2 Episodes of 24

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Bogside, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Bogside

Bogside

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +367
    I went on holiday and set the recorder up to record this but made the classic schoolboy error: I recorded the wrong channel!! :suicide:

Has anyone recorded this and could burn or lend me a copy on dvd? I've got a Panny recorder, so dvd-r or -ram would be good. I'd be happy to pay for the disc(s) + p+p etc.

I've trailed through the prog guides and can't see a forthcoming repeat so I'm pretty desperate if anyone can help me?

PS

I've read the forum rules to ensure I'm not in breach of any etiquette here and found no evidence of this being the case. However, I apologize if I have inadvertently breached any forum rules.

2. pwood

pwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +136
    Whole series is to be repeated shortly. I was in the same situation when I came back my holidays but managed to catch a repeat on SKy mix just when I thought all was lost. I never taped it as it wasnt worth the risk a second time.
    I posted help as well and it suggested I download from the web but fortunately in my case that was not necessary.

3. Bogside

Bogside

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +367
    I knew they were repeating it again, but at an hour per episode season 5 will have started by the time I get to see it.

I've never downloaded TV from the web. Is it legal? and if so where would I look?

4. Bogside

Bogside

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +367
    :hiya:

Bump