Help! I've promissed too much

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Wilf, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Wilf

Wilf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    My father in-law has splashed out his hard earned on a Sony 32" plasma and a pioneer 5 disc all in 1 thing. Sounds and looks very nice and he is happy so that's the main thing. I was very diappointed with quality of dvd replay.I had a look around the back and noticed the installers had used a very crappy looking scart to s-vid(with the audio cables chopped off) to connect the dvd disc changer. I banged on about how for a few grand layout the least they could have done was supply a component vid cable for prog scan. It seems after a little research the player is only component vid and prog scan for ntsc, and its not multi region. The barstuards. I'm not going to tell him this, but i would be greatful for any advice on the how to get the picture improvement I have promissed for fathersday.

Scart1 is taken by sky, so my only thinking is a better scart to svid. suggestions welcome.

thanks in advance

Mark