1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help is needed

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by tb_uk, Jul 14, 2003.

1. tb_uk

tb_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :confused: i recently purchased my first digital cam sony dcr pc 120e and i am totally confused... i thought it would be easy to point shoot and then burn onto cd to play back onto my pc or dvd player, i have succesfully pointed captured and saved the film on the pc using the software provided mgi video wave iii but cannot burn it onto a cd succesfully using nero, i am an avid digital stills user and find saving my pics no problem using nero 5 but i am at a loose end with the video camera, I know this camera has some fantastic features but really i want at the moment is to be able to point , shoot , burn and watch any help and ideas greatly received. :lesson:

2. mab25

mab25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. tb_uk

tb_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks matt i have now burned my first vcd using ulead video studio 7 and it is playable on my home dvd, now to get into editing cheres