help, i'm running around naked.

autoro

Ex Member
Reaction score
Im playing mgs hd on the vita and im stuck, just lost all my gear and keep getting killed and keep getting stupid messages on the codex, anyone able to help me. Thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to do a really detailed and insightful post.

Seriously read it back and look at how vague it is.

Tsk.....some people

Im playing mgs hd on the vita and im stuck, just lost all my gear and keep getting killed and keep getting stupid messages on the codex, anyone able to help me. Thanks.

Read, Listen, Understand...:lesson: :facepalm:

But It's not that hard if you think about it..OOeer Matron!!! :rotfl:

If in doubt, 1 word...Youtube. :lesson:

Right its son of liberty, big shell, arsenal gear. Having just got out of B1computer room. Snake has all the gear. Hope that helps

Right its son of liberty, big shell, arsenal gear. Having just got out of B1computer room. Snake has all the gear. Hope that helps

Well did it? it was you who was running around n'ekid! :laugh:

I haven't played that game but I've played one before where that sounds familiar. Wouldn't your gear be close by? And wouldn't you have to sneak and take out the enemy 1 by 1 while you work your way back to your gear? You can throw rocks or bang on walls to lure enemies out right?

Isn't it "hard" to play one handed?

Elephantitis eh? Sucks bro. At least you don't get tired waiting in long queues, you can just sit down.

Jeez...watch a walkthrough, you get your gear from Snake!:facepalm::facepalm:

You found out how to run around naked holding your balls now? Thought that was already established because all you were making was statements, no questions on what you needed help accomplishing. Granted we could infer you needed help getting your clothes back...

All this reeks too much of FGD though so I'm a bit skeptical.

Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee

Oh dang, ex member... was it FGD?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom