• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

help, i'm running around naked.

autoro

Banned
Im playing mgs hd on the vita and im stuck, just lost all my gear and keep getting killed and keep getting stupid messages on the codex, anyone able to help me. Thanks.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Thanks for taking the time to do a really detailed and insightful post.

Seriously read it back and look at how vague it is.

Tsk.....some people

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Im playing mgs hd on the vita and im stuck, just lost all my gear and keep getting killed and keep getting stupid messages on the codex, anyone able to help me. Thanks.

Read, Listen, Understand...:lesson: :facepalm:

But It's not that hard if you think about it..OOeer Matron!!! :rotfl:

If in doubt, 1 word...Youtube. :lesson:

autoro

Banned
Right its son of liberty, big shell, arsenal gear. Having just got out of B1computer room. Snake has all the gear. Hope that helps

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Right its son of liberty, big shell, arsenal gear. Having just got out of B1computer room. Snake has all the gear. Hope that helps

Well did it? it was you who was running around n'ekid! :laugh:

Det

Distinguished Member
I haven't played that game but I've played one before where that sounds familiar. Wouldn't your gear be close by? And wouldn't you have to sneak and take out the enemy 1 by 1 while you work your way back to your gear? You can throw rocks or bang on walls to lure enemies out right?

Det

Distinguished Member
Isn't it "hard" to play one handed?

Det

Distinguished Member
Elephantitis eh? Sucks bro. At least you don't get tired waiting in long queues, you can just sit down.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member

Jeez...watch a walkthrough, you get your gear from Snake!:facepalm::facepalm:

Det

Distinguished Member
You found out how to run around naked holding your balls now? Thought that was already established because all you were making was statements, no questions on what you needed help accomplishing. Granted we could infer you needed help getting your clothes back...

All this reeks too much of FGD though so I'm a bit skeptical.

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee

Det

Distinguished Member
Oh dang, ex member... was it FGD?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom