Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help! I'm addicted to OZ.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by TarPot, Nov 12, 2004.

1. TarPot

TarPot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    I'm just addicted to Oz. The HBO prison drama.
    This series has me hooked. I'm watching 5 episodes at a time. I've ploughed through the first three seasons.
    Season Four is out on region 1 in January. But there are still two seasons after that, with no release date. What am I going to do.
    Anyone else like this twisted series?

2. mgns

mgns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    yup, big fan of Oz :smashin: - got into it when they showed it on channel 4 a few years ago. they showed the final series on e4 about 12 months ago. put me right off committing any sort of crime that may have put me away. :rolleyes: just when you think it can't get any worse for some of the characters, it invariably does.

always been a bit put off buying the r1 sets as they come in above the customs limit.

anyway, nice to see that there are more people who watch/watched Oz apart from my 2 mates.

mgns

3. bom bom

bom bom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah Oz is great entertaining TV while sometimes extremely hard to watch. I didn't realise it's been cancelled, that's a real shame!

4. mgns

mgns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    i don't think it was cancelled - i think the writers felt that they had gone as far as possible with it. they probably ran out of new ideas of how to brutally kill people in prison.

mgns

5. TarPot

TarPot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    That's right. According to the offical website,Tom Fontana the show's writer/producer, said he felt he'd gone as far as he could and couldn't think up any more ways to kill people. Just can't wait til the remaining seasons come out on dvd.