Question HELP! I’ve just lost all my dads contacts in his iPhone 5c

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
I was just trying to transfer my dads contacts from his 5C to a 6S and while setting him up an iCloud account, all his contacts got deleted. Any ideas how to recover them?
He looks after two elderly relatives and all the carer and hospital contacts are the most important that are gone.
Help please!

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Sorted.

BM08

Might be helpful if you explained how you sorted the issue, in case someone is searching the forums for the same question.

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Luckily as my dad is old skool, he had most of his contacts on his sim, so I reimported them, and the ones he'd added since he started using an iPhone, I recovered using a free tool called Gihosoft.

BM08

Luckily as my dad is old skool, he had most of his contacts on his sim, so I reimported them, and the ones he'd added since he started using an iPhone, I recovered using a free tool called Gihosoft.
I see, that’s great then.

Donatti

Novice Member
That's great) But for future - Iphone synchronizes all the contacts to Icloud account but to stay more secure you can additionally synchronize them with your gmail

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
That’s what the majority do, and the logical... ;) :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom