Help Humax what have i done!

DIZZ

Hi, i have just been seting up my new Humax 9200t and all was well until i started to play with the menu i pressed preferences-- a/v control--TV scart--and changed from RGB to CVBS and i then lost the picture and now i dont have a picture to see what im doing to put it back ro RGB,:oops:
1. what is CVBS?
2. is there a reset button?
3. is ther a way i can get the screen back si i can see what im doing?

HELP!!!!!

crammedin

Novice Member
Hi, i have just been seting up my new Humax 9200t and all was well until i started to play with the menu i pressed preferences-- a/v control--TV scart--and changed from RGB to CVBS and i then lost the picture and now i dont have a picture to see what im doing to put it back ro RGB,:oops:
1. what is CVBS?
2. is there a reset button?
3. is ther a way i can get the screen back si i can see what im doing?

HELP!!!!!
Tis strange. Maybe something wrong with your machine. Try changing your scart from RGB to composite/CVBS or moving the scart going into your TV to one that is not RGB enabled to get back on to the humax PVR menus

Spaced-Man

Standard Member
Try tuning your TV to find the Humax on RF as unlike most PVRs it has an RF output.

You should then be able to alter the settings back to what they were.

DIZZ

Its ok what ive just done is connect a portable tv to the Humax with a RCA lead from the video output and i got a picture on the portable tv and was able to see the menu to go back to RGB, and all is now well phew.
thanks for your speedy replys.:)
DIZZ.
(ps. im going to fiddle somemore see seperate post)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom