Help, Hubbys shredded important papers!

tigermad

Distinguished Member
Hubby had a clear out of the spare room last week and I just found something out. He has accidentally shredded our Legal & General Insurance Documents. These were documents for the mortgage insurance incase one of us dies. I have no account number or anything.

Will Legal & General be able to help us get other copies of these documents? Do you think they will charge?

dng007

I'm sure they'll be no problems getting replacement documents sent out, and would be surprised if they charged too. They'll be able to bring up your details via address/postcode or name I'm sure, and then just send out replacements to the registered address.

I've had replacement insurance docs sent out before...

tigermad

Distinguished Member
Cheers guys, guess I panicked a bit thats all. Not being able to get in touch until tomorrow. :)

Pat_C

Press 1 for new policies
Press 2 for claims
Press 3 if your husband has been a complete knob and shredded your policy documents :)

bouncer

I was going to sujest taping all teh tiny bits back togeher but then it would be all shiny and thats no good :p

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom