1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help - how to access the easter egg with Win DVD or Power DVD

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Blade, Sep 3, 2000.

1. Blade

Blade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm afraid PowerDVD 2.55 crashes every time I try to 'goto' a scene. I'm quite unimpressed by the seamless branching encoding on the DVD. Not only is it not seamless, it's not crashless.

2. Johnny Boy

Johnny Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Select either of the 2 editions and type in 82997 on the remote. Every time one of the numbers is input one of the words "The Future Is Not Set" appears on the screen and both Terminator's eyes turn red. The SE option then comes up
    P.S. I've got the DVD 9 version from Movietyme and it was delivered quick and no problems with the case.

3. Blade

Blade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Johnny Boy - what remote is that you're on about, then?

4. Blade

Blade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Talking of T2, of course, but it also applies to ID4. Got the number to key in, but typing the number or hitting the number buttons in the software does nothing. Hitting Enter after any number just activates whichever menu option is highlighted. Hence I am unable to access the different ending.
    What's to do?
    Ta

[This message has been edited by Blade (edited 03-09-2000).]

5. blair

blair

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With Power DVD right click in the picture area and choose 'go to' from the options, from here select title 3 and you're there. This method skips the THX logo and takes you straight to the extended special edition.

6. Johnny Boy

Johnny Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is how you access it using a standard remote - should work for any DVD player. I found how to access it at www.ukdvdcuts.co.uk.

Maybe I misunderstood your problem ??

7. Blade

Blade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, you do. I'm talking about Power DVD which is computer software. There isn't a DVD player or remote control in sight.

Thanks everyone for your help. I've had to register WinDVD2000 which is much more stable.

[This message has been edited by Blade (edited 05-09-2000).]