help help , i`m still not there yet

G

gil2

1 minute i`m getting mission fs1 6.1 then i think ...nah canton cd1`s then the good lady says use the mission 73`s we already have , ahhhhhhh :mad:

if i use the mission 73`s for rear effect will i stll be able to listen to them using my existing nad amp for music , the av amp i have is a yam rxv450 , i havent plugged it in yet as i dont have a surround speaker package , so i`m not sure how clean it lets the audio from the nad amp through the yam amp , the book says it has a setting called direct stereo which allows you to bypass the units decoders and dsp processors for 2 channel pcm and analogue sources , is that just a straight through pass ?

god its hard deciding

what would u choose fs1 6.1 or canton cd1

if your still wondering gil, if you get a high quality speaker switch box, and plug the yams outputs and the nads outputs in, you can switch to either stereo or "surround" mode, and your av amp will not effect stereo sound.

the reason for this is even in pure direct and using the pre-outs of your av amp, the yamaha will effect the music and will probably have a slight diverswe effect on stereo, so the best thing is to keep stereo and av seperate (if you have the room and can afford it!)

cheers m8

but its an old post now , i`m settled with what i have , as i said in the other post , yer welcome to have a listen to the ever fiddled with 309 :) anytime ya like m8 , ya been so helpful its the least i could do :) :) :)

thats very kind :thumbsup: where abouts are you based? just for an idea of distance, i dont drive so it may be a problem!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom