Help Help Help

homerj2

Banned
I got my HD-XA1 last night, i pluged it in and switched on. its turned on and all it says is Welcome i can't do anything with it. :( :(

can anyone help with this????

I got my HD-XA1 last night, i pluged it in and switched on. its turned on and all it says is Welcome i can't do anything with it. :( :(

Put it outside your door, and use it as a Welcome mat! :D

Sorry!

Don't know..

Vinny74

Got a brand new HD-E1 from Toshiba UK last night and EXACTLY the same thing happened to me - stuck on the WELCOME led's and could not even eject the tray or turn it off.
Could not even get a signal when plugged in to my TV.
Toshiba declared time of death last night and are sending me a replacement tomorrow

MI55ION

Distinguished Member

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried the usual turn off, unplug from mains, turn back on routine? We've had reports that some of E1s have displayed similar symptons and it's been suggested that upon delivery you should let the unit climatise to combat moisture etc. Otherwise it could well be that its DOA and I'd return to seller for refund/exhange.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom