Quantcast

help help help

brandy123

hi abit of a long story but here goes

i had a iphone 3g locked to vodafone and before christmas decided to give it to my son for a xmas present so xmas eve i restored it to factory settings to clear my details and upon my son opening it and putting his vodafone sim in its saying waiting activation this may be some time i have tried the power button and locked button and connecting it to itunes i think thats called a recovery mode but keeps saying waiting activation i have tried other voda sims but still the same thing, the phone worked great for me before i restored it any help and advice at the moment it is connected to itunes saying the same waiting for activation for 4 hours now am i missing something or doing something wrong ? phoned vodafone and a bunch of dummies telling me the things i already tried, help ?

brandy123

will try another restore,is their any chance you would need the original sim that the phone was first activated with as i never had this phone from new so havent got the original sim and if that is this case how do i bypass this i have tried most things that i have looked around the internet,its just strange that it accepted my sim since i had the phone and as soon as i restored to factory settings no sim works just keeps saying waiting activation when i connect to itunes, when i am not on itunes at the top left corner it is showing searching all of the time

Top Bottom