Help have you seen or heard these

saiyanbloodwarrior

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im back again. I did finally decide on a 5.1 setup for now and so i have 2 klipsch forte speakers (will upgrade to 3 later for center) for my front sound stage along with a couple of rp240s surround bipole speakers. Let me remind you my room is 10.5x14.5x9. So nobody really in the states has a lot of experience or seen mk subs so once again its up to my friends across the water to help me out. Have any of you guys heard or seen these? C15S Custom Installation Sub New product - M&K Sound® | Official Site Please let me know what you know and also how you think these would perform? Right now in the US I can get one shipped to me for around $1400 us

It seems to be on sale for 999$ now with the external amp. Do you specifically require custom installation subwoofer to be "hidden"?

m&k.jpg

Not yet I was just gonna run it as standalone right now and gonna build front wall setup later. What do u think about it? Excited to hear from anyone with experience

I haven´t seen any member talking about this model as it`s fairly new and these custom installation models are more rare. @Seriously Ltd is likely only one to have heard / installed one?

Ok cool I just sent him a message. What is your opinion on the v12? Someone was steering me away from it because of amp reliability issues but nothing I saw on forums led me to believe this. What is it like in comparison to like the svs sb or pb1000? I did also consider psa 1512. Only going one sub right now and will match it later

Ok cool I just sent him a message. What is your opinion on the v12? Someone was steering me away from it because of amp reliability issues but nothing I saw on forums led me to believe this. What is it like in comparison to like the svs sb or pb1000? I did also consider psa 1512. Only going one sub right now and will match it later

I haven`t heard it so can`t comment, but the feedback for V12 is good when it comes to sound (bass) quality. Personally i feel it´s bit outdated/overpriced compared to some competitors. However people have different requirements. Quick googling shows retail price of 1700$ which is just too high, however newaudiovideo shows 1170$ for white.

Problem is you can get something like SB3000 for 999$ which will outperform it and i believe will sound as good if not better. This is typically where the magic starts to happen with SVS.

SB3000 has won basically every award and praised in everywhere where it has been tested be it movies or music. It doesn`t have the muscle of larger woofers in the deep bass range, but at the mid-bass range (40hz upwards) it behaves more like 15" woofers giving plenty of slam.

sb300012.jpg

Then as you mentioned the PSA S1512 it will offer considerably more output in the deep bass range over V12 and more than SB3000. AVForums editor felt it sounded different to SVS, which you would prefer no one really knows. Very popular in US (see AVSForum - PSA owners thread).

Probably one of the best bang for buck in there at US you can get from this HSU model!

These are all sealed woofers and there is also the larger ported versions to consider if you crave even more impact, but if you have small room then most cases multiple sealed subwoofers (13-15" driver) is the way to go as we have seen countless times.

Last edited:
I have replied to your pm.

You will also have to pay U.K. import duties and VAT on the C15S and warranty issues will be dealt with in the US.

The V12 is an excellent sub but the C15S has far more output.

My room is 10.5x15x9 so not a large space. Mk has an open box v12 for 499 free shipping and a new c15s for 999 free shipping so the c15s is definitely the Best Buy in this case? I will be 98.9% movies. So seriously ltd the c15s reaches deeper even though it says 22hz on the specs?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom