help getting a 160 upgrade??

nicp01

I have been waiting for weeks after my letter informing me that I am due one after recommending a friend,,,even the number to call to arrange it was wrong and I did the sky phone shuffle for hours..anyone know any numbers to call to try to get it....
gratefully yours
nicp01

rasb0

Try:

08702 412939 or 08702 406483

1 of these numbers is the "Intro a Friend" promo Department. Not sure which one, I just have a list of numbers I noted on a pad when I had similar problems to you.

I received an e-mail wanting to know what gift I wanted. I selected the 160 upgrade and heard nothing for 2 months. When I finally got thru to them on the phone, they had no record of my e-mail. Once registered by phone it wasn't to bad, although you will need your account details and your friends including address and postcode. Have them ready when you first ring!

Good luck:smashin:

nicp01

thkyou rasb0 alls well now

I rang the first number and got redirected....then I got the right people and I'm getting my upgrade in 3 weeks or sooner....

never got any joy when I asked why it took so long from my letter in december...

anyway thks again

nicp01

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom