1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help from Panasonic PL10 owners ?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by PaulBoy, Nov 12, 2002.

1. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Just bought one of these beauties to replace my "titchy" 28" (!)
    Quite like to move my av stuff into the "open" stand that comes with the PL10 32" - How much can you get in ?
    I have a 3801 receiver; Sky STB; VCR & DVD player - Any chance ?
    TIA - Paul ;)
    BTW Its the newer stand with one shelf (VS-32PL)

2. jag

jag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the Panny PL1 but it has the same stand.

It is quite limiting. I have my Denon 2802 amp on the shelf and it moreorless takes up the whole shelf.

Underneath and sitting on the floor I have my DVD player with my NTL box sitting on top of that.

You are going to struggle to fit a VCR as well. You may have stand something up against the side e.g. Sky STB.

3. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    jag - thanks 4 that - the Denons are huge unfortunately so I wasnt optimistic even using the space under the shelf which presumably has width for only one "midi" size component (VCR or DVD) ? Would a STB fit beside it under the shelf as the STB's are a bit narrower ? Even then where could I put the VCR (under the 3801 ? - probably crush it!)
    Must find a way round this or 'er indoors will go ballistic :blush:
    Paul

4. jag

jag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    To tell you the truth, and I know you don't want to hear it, but you're gonna be struggling.

At a push, depending on the size of the STB, you may be able to squash it in there somewhere.

The only other thing I can think of is have the STB on top of the tv? Assuming of course you haven't got a center speaker already there.