Hi everyone, I have been an active reader of this forum for a while, and have been researching the purchase of a 42" plasma for quite a long time now. I have read with great interest the expert opinions and experiences of the contributors and would like to think that I now know which Plasma to buy - but there is a problem. I am based in South Africa (sometimes the dumping ground for 2nd rate equipment unless you're prepared to pay a premium) which means the value proposition is very different when the price/quality ratio is considered. Furthermore we don't have the luxury of being able to return things here if they are "slightly" faulty or not in line with my expectations. Let me get to the point... if I do a price comparison of the various screens, and convert the currencies into Sterling I get the following shopping list: Panasonic TH-42W6EX: 2,318 pounds (includes S-Video only) Samsung PS42D4ST: 2,272 pounds (includes DVI, Component and S-Video) Sony PFM-42V1A: 1,999 pounds LG PZ45: 2,072 pounds The Fujitsu's, Pioneers and Hitachi screens are much more expensive. So my question is... at these prices (and I've shopped around a lot!) which is the best buy? (All warranties are 1 or 2 years) Furthermore, I will spend 70% of the time watching our local Satellite provider's broadcast which is not nearly as good quality as Sky (but decent) and is broadcast at 4:3 (Which handles this better?) The other 30% of the time I will be watching DVDs. Any and all advice greatly appreciated.