Help for Newbie - Multi-region unlock code for Pioneer DVR-550HX

mistry

Hi all,

I'd be grateful for a little help, i've just recently purchased a Pioneer DVR-550HX DVD/HDD Recorder to partner my Pioneer PDP-436XDE plasma, i just wanted to know if there are any multi-region unlock codes for this player.

Also, as my hifi system is very dated (a very old Kenwood system picked up on Tonttenham Ct Rd over 8 years ago), i wanted to know what AV Receiver & speakers would perfectly match the above equipment.

I also have a xbox 360 & nintendo wii - any help would be most welcomed.

Thanks...:thumbsup:

jake360

Ebay search bar put in
"Pioneer DVR-440 DVR-540 DVR-545 DVR-550 DVD Region Hack"
£13.49 + £1 postage, seller dvdchips
and no its not my page

asarco

Standard Member
Pioneer DVR-440 DVR-540 DVR-545 DVR-550

The multiregion hack it's the same for all these. It needs to be done with a special remote, or with a programmable one like the Philips Pronto. Google a bit and you'll find it, not sure if the board rules allow me to put it here.

ThunderBoltLSD

Pioneer DVR-440 DVR-540 DVR-545 DVR-550

The multiregion hack it's the same for all these. It needs to be done with a special remote, or with a programmable one like the Philips Pronto. Google a bit and you'll find it, not sure if the board rules allow me to put it here.

Hiya... Any idea if a 1for All would do the trick?!?

I've also heard this can be done with a PDA and admittedly - I've also asked this before - could a smart phone such as Nokia N73 be able to do it as well?

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom