Help for Newbie - Multi-region unlock code for Pioneer DVR-550HX

mistry

Hi all,

I'd be grateful for a little help, i've just recently purchased a Pioneer DVR-550HX DVD/HDD Recorder to partner my Pioneer PDP-436XDE plasma, i just wanted to know if there are any multi-region unlock codes for this player.

Also, as my hifi system is very dated (a very old Kenwood system picked up on Tonttenham Ct Rd over 8 years ago), i wanted to know what AV Receiver & speakers would perfectly match the above equipment.

I also have a xbox 360 & nintendo wii - any help would be most welcomed.

Thanks...:thumbsup:

ROYOLD

Maybe the chipped remote supplied by multi-region to work on the DVR 545 would also work on the 550. You would have to ask them.

http://***********/ynk3of

jake360

Ebay search bar put in
"Pioneer DVR-440 DVR-540 DVR-545 DVR-550 DVD Region Hack"
£13.49 + £1 postage, seller dvdchips
and no its not my page

asarco

Standard Member
Pioneer DVR-440 DVR-540 DVR-545 DVR-550

The multiregion hack it's the same for all these. It needs to be done with a special remote, or with a programmable one like the Philips Pronto. Google a bit and you'll find it, not sure if the board rules allow me to put it here.

ThunderBoltLSD

Pioneer DVR-440 DVR-540 DVR-545 DVR-550

The multiregion hack it's the same for all these. It needs to be done with a special remote, or with a programmable one like the Philips Pronto. Google a bit and you'll find it, not sure if the board rules allow me to put it here.

Hiya... Any idea if a 1for All would do the trick?!?

I've also heard this can be done with a PDA and admittedly - I've also asked this before - could a smart phone such as Nokia N73 be able to do it as well?

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom