Help for a simple problem!

D

Davjo

Hi,

I've just spent over an hour being passed to various Virgin Media departments after long periods on hold and still to answer to what I feel is a simple solution:

I have purchased a new tv stand and basically the cable from my signal box to my V+ box is too short (Max 1ft!). Virgin want to charge me £25 for a technician to sort the problem when the cable itself did not allow any movement of the TV in the first place.

Can any of you good people out there please make recommendations about how I can fix the problem? It is the cable with a screw nut attached each end. Apologies for my novice like approach but so far I'm finding this whole new technology thingie more trouble than it's worth.

And Virgin customer service and "busy times"??? don't get me started!!!

Thanks in advance for any help

Thanks all! Unfortunately Beer Monster your link is not quite what I need but I appreciate the effort. Think the other stuff should solve it although I'm a little bit unsure about the cable end attachments!

Thanks again!

Thanks all and yep Lion the £5.99 jobbie from Argos has done the trick and without any loss of picture quality! If only Virgin Media Customer Services were as helpful as you lot!

Cheers!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom