Help finding song from MV description

So I'm not going to be able to do a great job describing this because it's been so long since I have seen this video but I think about it all of the time and it has been haunting me for the last couple of years because I literally cannot find it anywhere. I have no clue if the singer is male or female but the video is centered around this girl (who could possibly be the singer) who is in her apartment and a guy (or several different guys, again who could possibly be the singer) keep knocking on her door bringing her flowers and other things and IIRC she constantly turns the guy(s) down until the very last one where she finally accepts him. I think the song was fairly upbeat, it definitely wasn't a sad song. I watched it in the 2000's and pretty sure it came out then, however It could be from the late 90's as well. It's not much to go by and I probably have some details wrong but I really hope someone knows this video/song or else I might spend the rest of my life looking for it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom