Help find a song the music video description!!

Hi guys. I'm looking for a dance/electronic song from either the late 80s/early 90s it looks like a boy group. Lead singer is black the rest are white i think and he wears a grey trench coat. The video is set in like a scrap metal dumping ground with tyres and cars. Some of the cars are on fire i think the lyrics are ' Can you feel the power' or something like that. It's upbeat and very early 90s dance sound. I thought the band or the dong was called love real or real love?? But i can't find anything under that name. They seem to be a one hit wonder but any clues would help. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I was shown a music video years ago and I can't remember who it was by or what the song was called. It's doing my head in. It's a hip hop tune. Theres a guy walking down a street. It's dark. In the chorus he gets hit my lightening and theres an awesome deep bass noise. The shock is related to the lyrics. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?!!!!

Hey guys, hope you can help, this is a very peculiar music video. It's from a punk-rock band, maybe in early 2000s ot late 90s. The plot is: a girl walks around a super market, looking very aroused. Then she starts making out with a random guy, thus passing the 'arousal' onto him. The arousal being, the lead singer CGI-ed in the form of their saliva. Then he walks out to a gas station and sees a very attractive girl pouring gas in her car. He starts making out with her too and passes the arousal. After that she starts stripping and through her hair she spreads it in the open. As the band is now live, playing at a parking lot, where everyone around them is now making out. HELP!
Hot Action Cop Feva for the flava

Hello,

I have been looking for a song for 3 years now ...
It was a pop/punk song and basically the Video takes place in a grocery store and there is a girl shopping but then she gets infected with a "Fun Virus" and she starts dancing around. The Virus is displayed as the faces of the members of the band inside of her body. I remember that at the end she went outside of the store and there were a lot of sports cars with with different colorful lights which were in the same rhythm as the song.

There's this video from mid 2000's of a man in a dark room with only the him on a bed lit and there's a hole in the middle of the wood-plank floor that keeps getting bigger till he finally falls in. Along the lines of Keane I think.
I will follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie

Hello, I'm looking for a music video, I can't remember the song to it, but I'm pretty sure it was Rock or Metal. I think it was from around the 80s but it could be anywhere from then to 2000.

In the video there is a guy sitting in a room watching TV and he goes nuts and starts destroying it and the room. There was a girl in the room with him and she gets scared and hides from him. I believe it happened halfway or towards the end of the video.

Hello wonderful people. I’ve got a tough one, I know it’s something obscure. The song is reminiscent of Justice - Let There Be Light, although a bit more distorted and dissonant. It is an instrumental. I recall seeing it sometime around 2011. The video is animated sci-fi. A being with a tentacle face rides his ship to a desert planet, and seeks a special pyramid temple. Once inside, he fuses his botanical arm with the shrine inside, and cubes start to rain from the sky, sprouting grass and trees as they land, eventually terraforming the entire planet. Please help. :)

Hello guys, can you help me with this one, i cant find this song(singer is a ginger woman, rock music), i just remember things about the music video where are kids destroying everything in the scenario, some fruits too i guess...

Hey guys looking for one here also. Video is an underground fight club with women fighter brawling. Rock song. Think the main woman in it is a red head. Pretty sure it’s late 2000s early 2010s. Please help

Hey guys looking for one here also. Video is an underground fight club with women fighter brawling. Rock song. Think the main woman in it is a red head. Pretty sure it’s late 2000s early 2010s. Please help
Does anyone monitor this feed anymore?

Help boys and girls
I'm trying too find this song
It starts with police sirens and I think a girl being put into a police car then I goes off into a black room and it's got her dancing in front of green screen fire and she doesn't have a shirt, in another part of it she is on what looks to be a helipad dancing again without no top on
This is all I can remember from my 10 or 11 brain if you can find it thanks a lot

afternoon guys i really need to find this song i used to listen to back in the days, in the video clip (black and white) a couple fall in love beatifully and one day the man driving holding a flower in the car while going to see her, he accidents and dies...brings lots of good memories just thinking about it but i cant quite recall the singer or title or even a single word in the lyrics....pleeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee help!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know of this song? I just know the music video had this guy and there was a train and he had a brief case and it was black and white 😔 driving me crazy that i can't think of it. I saw it like 2 years ago. :( not much I remember from it but there was like a train whistle too

Hello,

Hoping someine can help.

There's a song, video that I'm looking for. Dance song. In the video, this girl returns to her apartment getting ready for a party. Camera cuts to a little boy with a baloon or remote control car, and I think he's under a table laughing or smiling. The party starts and the girl is with the dj in the apartment. Just a simple house party. I think she's wearing black. Used to see it a few times on Mtv. No swearing or vulgar language. Maybe a little over 15 years ago.

Thanks all.

hi, i'm looking for a song from 90's with a female singer. she might be black but i'm not sure. the song has a 420p video clip where a girl and two boys having a relationship and later girl is leaving them because she's realizing one of the boys is really into the other. an actor in his young days can be seen in this video but i don't remember his name, the songs name or the singer's name and i'm ridiculously flustered by it. please help me.

Hi I am looking for a song, I think it was somewhere are the early/mid 2000's The music video was of a blonde girl, wearing a white cowboy hat and cowboy style boots...with I think a set of angel wings set in a motel room.

Hello first of all colour me impressed that this Forum is still going for more than a decade wow!

But anyway I'm looking for 2 songs:

The first is from early 2000s saw it on MTV (right after Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.) it was set in a desert with the male singer dressed in all black outfit (or white idk) sunglasses and has long black hair combed back. He is walking around the desert and in some shots he is singing in the center of an arena like center in the desert surrounded by rocks like stonehenge. The wind is blowing all around him idk this is all I remember and I don't even know if I'm remembering it correctly. Idk if this song is in spanish or english. (by the way not U2 - Vertigo)

The second is a Electronic Dubstep song that usually plays in background of some of captainsparklez reaction channel videos (Jordan Reacts - Something Seems Wrong Here (Crappy Off Brands #7) Timestamp 10:15). Sorry for asking here since there isn't a music video for it just wondering if anyone knows the name for this song. Please any suggestions would help since I've tried to find this everywhere thank you.

nevermind to the second one found it and it's called Sunrise by Bobby Kalman.

Last edited:
The song I'm looking for is Spanish. It has a woman floating in a boat her husband died and she vows to love him forever. I think the casket is in the boat floating down a canal with her in it.

I've had about three notes from a song stuck in my head for years but I can't remember the name of it. The song is from around 2008-2012 and is a rock/pop feel. The music video takes place in a city with organized choreography with a bunch of people dancing in the street in business suits. The dancing centers around two people primarily, a man and a woman, both also in professional attire. That's all I've got. Help?

Hi I am looking for a song, sang by a girl with short black hair. In the music video she was first at a fench and later in the back of the car with a (girl) friend. She sounded a bit like amy winehouse and i just know one line from the lyrics, till i get on my knees, something like that.
Hopefully some one can help me out :)

Found it!

Last edited:
It’s an emotional song, acoustic (think Damien rice, hozier, Dermot Kennedy type) all I remember about the music video is there is a woman dressed in period drama (uk) type clothes, I could have sworn it was the actress who played Caitlin stark, and she’s crying on the top of a cliff. Not bawling but looking at the camera with tears coming down her face.

thanks in advanced

Hi I am looking for a song, sang by a girl with short black hair. In the music video she was first at a fench and later in the back of the car with a (girl) friend. She sounded a bit like amy winehouse and i just know one line from the lyrics, till i get on my knees, something like that.
Hopefully some one can help me out :)
Hey, try Lena Meyer Landrut - touch a new day music video

Hi. The song’s video was released in 2016 summer (probably in July). There are three girls, one of them is the singer. They ride a bike through the city, and meet a guy near the beach. The guy joins them, they take selfies... That’s all I can remember.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom