Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help: Faulty Toshiba picture frame 2 36"

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Tv boy, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Tv boy

Tv boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My first post....
    Hi to all members..

Ive got a 36" toshiba picture frame 2 widescreen tv, ive had it approx 2 and a half years. Its now developed a problem...

Fault is:
    When i switch it on now there is a sound like a hi squeak powering down.. then when the picture comes on, its jumping and skewing then switches itself off into standby mode and theres a little green light timer logo flashing on and off next to the power on light.

Just before all this happened the picture used to twitch then just and distort the whole picture, then settle down and stop with a normal picture. After that, the picture would look like the plasma screens where you can see funny shading in the picture quality.

I hope someone can help me because i seriously miss my TV.
    Regards.

2. JayCee

JayCee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,328
    The only thing you can do is call a TV Technician.........there are no easy D-I-Y fixes these days I'm afraid.