Help fast.

Ltec

Established Member
Reaction score
Long story short. Child got covid and kitchen tv now in his room. I need a 50 inch tv for kitchen immediately. It is wall mounted on a swivel and won't always be watched straight on. Its a fairly bright room. Its for freeview, netflix and youtube. It'll be viewed about 3 to 4m away. Hdr doesn't matter. Local shop trying to sell me samsung qled qe50q60aauxxu for £599.
Is their any better options near the same money. I need to know ASAP if anyone sees this soon thanks.

Last edited:
Long story short. Child got covid and kitchen tv now in his room. I need a 50 inch tv for kitchen immediately. It is wall mounted on a swivel and won't always be watched straight on. Its a fairly bright room. Its for freeview, netflix and youtube. It'll be viewed about 3 to 4m away. Hdr doesn't matter. Local shop trying to sell me samsung qled qe50q60aauxxu for £599.
Is their any better options near the same money. I need to know ASAP if anyone sees this soon thanks.

For wide viewing angles look at models suggested here.

Try to stretch to the 48" LG A1, there's not really anything else that stands out, and all cheaper TVs including the Q60A are pretty awful quality. Not just that, but like all 50" TVs the Q60A will have narrow viewing angles.

For better viewing angles look at 49" models from Sony or Philips. LG do 49" models too, I think the only 2021 models are their Nano series TVs though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom