Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help DVD-A11 problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by mightyevi5u, Oct 7, 2005.

1. mightyevi5u

mightyevi5u

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Hi,

My Denon DVD-A11 locked up when trying to alter some of the IEEE1394 settings in the Audio Options and now when I power off and on it locks at the startup screen.

Does anyone know of a hard reset option will which will hopefully allow me to get access to it. What I need to do is switch the IEEE1934 option off as the Orange IEEE1394 indicator at the front is flashing slowly, and it's since I switched this on that its caused problems. At the moment I can't even open the disc tray as it says Loading on the front lcd and OSD but then locks up and won't allow me to do anything. I've read in the manual about a reset option (shift >> & PLAY & open close) and but the player has to be in stop mode for this function to work, any ideas anyone?