HELP!!!! Digihome PVR80 editing.

Raggyroller

Standard Member
Hi all....
I have a Digihome PVR80, and I've lost the manual!

I want to be able to edit the titles of pre-set recordings (the actual programme name only displays in the library if the recording is done with 'instant recording' - pressing the record button as the required programme is beginning).

I have a feeling that the programme name (eg: Channel 4) can't be edited AFTER the recording has been done.... but, SURELY it must be possible to enter a name for the recording when setting the timer-record function???
After all... there ARE letters on the remote-control keys, like the ones for texting on a mobile phone.

I've tried everything I can think of, to be able to enter a name for a programme I'm setting to record.... HELP!!!!!!

Cheers,
Raggyroller:)

clemenzina

After all... there ARE letters on the remote-control keys, like the ones for texting on a mobile phone.
I think that the letters are only useful for changing names in the Channel List - and even then they revert to default if the machine is put in standby. It might even be overnight, whether standby or not - after all, it forgets your place in watching a recording once the date changes.

I would love to be wrong.

clemenzina :(

Raggyroller

Standard Member
I'm pretty sure it's the same as the Goodmans I bought.
If it is, the manual can be downloaded from their website.

http://www.goodmans.co.uk/content/ug/GHD8015F2.pdf?language=en-GB

I've cracked it!!!..... using the Goodmans Guide (cheers mate).
It was a question of pre-setting programmes from the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG = 'Guide' button on remote).... and then the title of the programme is displayed in the library, rather than just the channel name.

All help much appreciated.
Cheers,
Raggy :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom