Help - Controls gone weird

welly

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi im playing COD4 and the controllers are going weird - the right stick is working in reverse - ie to look up we always pushed upwards but now its looking downwards - very frustrating have tried the options and it wont work - anyone know what i can do??/

The obvious fix would be options and change the settings on invert controller but it sounds like you have already tried that.

The obvious fix would be options and change the settings on invert controller but it sounds like you have already tried that.

Yeah i have tried all the different stick options and none of them are how it was. I am crap at playing it as it is but even worse now.

Anyone got any ideas???
I'm quite sure I know what you did.
Go back to the FNG mission in the campaign. Once you finish shooting the first row of boards, it should have something saying "Reverse controls looking up and down?"
Select no I believe.
If that doesn't work, select yes.

I'm quite sure I know what you did.
Go back to the FNG mission in the campaign. Once you finish shooting the first row of boards, it should have something saying "Reverse controls looking up and down?"
Select no I believe.
If that doesn't work, select yes.

Thank you so so much. You were right all sorted now. Thank you again:smashin:

No problem, my younger brother had played that prank on me before.. It took me a whole game to figure it out :(

Thanks god knows how it went werid in the first place. But thanks for sorting it out for me:smashin:

hi im playing COD4 and the controllers are going weird - the right stick is working in reverse - ie to look up we always pushed upwards but now its looking downwards - very frustrating have tried the options and it wont work - anyone know what i can do??/
^_^

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom